I Like It. You don't? Get Your Own Blog.

I Like It. You Don't? Get Your Own Blog.

Monday, May 13, 2013

It's the Final Countdown

My Birthday is on Friday.

I have been asked constantly by various friends and family, what I would like to receive.

I hate this question. A) I don't enjoy asking people to spend money on me for things. B) I want adult presents, meaning stuff that costs money which makes point A even more of an issue. And finally C) At the end of the day, I rarely ever get what I ask for.

This being my blog, however, and being a blog about things I like, here's everything I can think of that I want off of the top of my head. Get your wallets out and enjoy.

Hotair Balloon Ride:



I've always wanted to do this, is there a weight limit for this though? I know there is for Ziplining and Skydiving, as those are also things I'd love to do one day....







I'd also like a boy to give me flowers.
I realize this one is completely do-able as flowers can be easily stolen from a grumpy neighbors yard but still, it's been a girly wish of mine forever. 


It's trivial, but I've never been given flowers by a guy so it'll be a big deal when that day finally comes. For those of you keeping score at home, those are Gerber Daisies, my favorite flower. Just sayin'.


I also want this fabulous ring from Tiffany & Co. I believe I mentioned it in a previous post:


Size 7 :)



I would also love any number of incredible charms made by the likes of Tiffany & Co, Pandora, and Brighton:





I want to be one of those cool kids that gets to feed a Giraffe. Get to work Bronx Zoo:



I would not be upset if Gwen Stefani surprised me this year, and allowed her husband to have a little snuggle time with yours truly, just a thought:


Gavin, call me! <3


It would be awesome to have a wind turbine in my backyard:



A pair of Toms would be awesome, however, there are sooo many to choose from!!




I'll start with these Avengers pairs though :)


And who doesn't love a puppy?!



Being a sunglasses freak, I would die for a pair of Tiffany shades:




When I own my own home, I think it would be baller to have one of these bad boys:




Unicorns are awesome, you should definitely get me one:

I will also require a Unicorn poop-picker-upper to accompany this gift, thanks :)


Somewhat related, I really want to go on one of those carriage rides that are so popular with tourists in NYC:

Gavin, call me ;)


I feel like that's a long enough list for now. Though, don't get me wrong, I could go on for days but that's just rude don't ya'll think? Anyways, my Birthday comes around once each year so if you can't manage everything this go around, you'll have plenty of chances in the years to come :)

Happy Birthday to me!









No comments:

Post a Comment