I Like It. You don't? Get Your Own Blog.

I Like It. You Don't? Get Your Own Blog.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Roller Coaster of Love

Sorry I've been lame and haven't posted anything. My world has been a blur for nearly two months. Here's a list of what I've been up to:


Steel Toe Shoes
Chainsaw
Firepit
Poop Scooper
Ebay
Shipments
NEW JOB
Vegas
Mover
Early to Bed
Gym
Photographer
Taxes
Shopping
Walmart
Dryer
Uncrustables
Letters
IPad
Elvis
New Girl
Once Upon a Time
The River
Ringer
A Day in the Life
The Only Way is Essex
Cash
Mulitgrain Bagels
Coolent
Car Shopper
Cell Phone Shopper
Computer Shopper
Sleep Mask
Timberland
Lia Sophia
Chocolate Truffle
Jamaican Patties
Buffalo Wild Wings
Tower Heist
Passion Bars

I know none of this makes any sense to you but that's everything I've been up to in a nutshell. One day I might actually have the time to sit down and explain all, or most of it but for now, please enjoy this video in honor of Miss Houston:


No comments:

Post a Comment