I Like It. You don't? Get Your Own Blog.

I Like It. You Don't? Get Your Own Blog.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Who dat?

So bitch got herself a job! It's true, I have rejoined the workforce! Eat it Fox News and your unemployment statistics!

Sorry, I'm super amped. My new job is amazing and to be honest, I'm still only in the training phase! How many people can be this jazzed about their jobs BEFORE actually getting to work? Yeah, the place is that great!

Now I'm not going to come out and tell you who I work for but I will, ever so sneakily, show you what I'll be making at said company:


Did you figure it out? Yes, I make (insert up arrow) those. It may not sound very glamorous but it's awesomely awesome. I can't help but walk through the work area and think of the opening credits in the original Willy Wonka film. You know the one with the conveyor belt marching the chocolates and candies along. Its just like that, only with tissues and paper towels. I am so very, very in love!

Oh and SUPER fun tip I learned two days ago, take the boxes of above said product and flip them over when you remember to. Do you see the white stamped code on the edge of the box? Is there an "NM" at the beginning of the code? Yeah that means they came from my plant and in about a month, that will mean I made that box! Okay I don't make the whole thing from beginning to end but, in about a month I will have had something to do with its creation (taking a bow, thank you, thank you) so be on the lookout for that. Your noses are welcome <3

The company itself is unbelievable and I'm thrilled to be a new member of the "team"! My new life has started and so far, things are looking stellar! Along with the normal, great pay, great benefits awesomeness, the company also has a full gym on the premises! It's like Google's offices only without the flash and "new office" smell. Girlfriend ain't hatin' though, I've been working on my fitness ever since I got a key to the front door!

In addition to the new job, I've started watching some new shows, one of which, interestingly enough is "New Girl". And while I'm not one to make resolutions or strive for unattainable or far fetched goals for myself, I have given myself a fitness goal. I would like to become fit enough (yes fit, not thin) to wear lovely cotton dresses and ultimately take my rightful place as the "cutest girly under thirty". Because, let's be honest ya'll, your girl could totally out cute Zoey (yes I spell it without the extra "o" because that would make her zoo-y and that's just silly) Daschanel, I'm just a million sit ups shy of the title!



And not to be a hater because I do actually love her character on New Girl, but I've got better pipes then her too. AND I could rap if I really wanted to so beat that ZoOey! (no for realz though, love the show!)



No comments:

Post a Comment