I Like It. You don't? Get Your Own Blog.

I Like It. You Don't? Get Your Own Blog.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Still alive

Okay so I straight up had a wicked chest cold for seven days running. All I did was wake up, shower, go back to bed for 30 minutes, go to work and try not to contaminate my coworkers, then come home and do everything in my power to get back to bed as soon as humanly possible. So my bad for not updating this piece.
Joe, mind you, got my cold three days ago and he's already over it. Yes, I'm hatin' something fierce.

I will post something legit this weekend I promise you. I'll take this brief time to say RIP to my girl Liz Taylor and also to send some happy thoughts to my friends in Japan.

No, I didn't know Liz or anyone from Japan for that matter, but still-it sucks to lose an icon and it certainly sucks to watch an entire country suffer without being able to do much more then text 90999 and send a measly ten bucks to someone who just watched their entire province wash away. Be strong Japan, you'll bounce back and then some!

In other internationally related news... We're going to see our first major league soccer game tomorrow-US vs. Argentina! We're all wearing red in support of the US but I must say, I'm secretly rooting for Argentina as one of our favorite players, Messi, will be with them-and that boy can kick a ball!

See?! Good stuff right? Can't wait! The man is good! 

But alright, I'm pooped-bed time for me. Blog ya later kiddies-have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment