I Like It. You don't? Get Your Own Blog.

I Like It. You Don't? Get Your Own Blog.

Monday, March 14, 2011

That's My---

I'm white. Like SUPER white. My legs do not tan no matter what I do-girl be whiter then Wonder Bread.

I'm Irish, Italian, Polish, Danish and Scottish. Tell me that's not one white-ass combination of white right there. The only reason I tan at all would have to be due to the little bit of Italian but then again, I think most of that part of my heritage goes to my love of pasta so who knows?

There is apparently some African American ties on my Mother's side of the family but we can't prove that for sure.

Regardless, this white girl loves herself some rap. If I could listen to anything all day and everyday, it would be rap and hip hop. Now I'm not "hardcore" by any means but dammit if I don't have a serious desire to provide Jay-Z, Diddy, Kanye, and T.I. with some mix-race children at a moments notice!

My latest obsession is this new Kanye joint featuring Jay-Z, please enjoy.



I would really like to walk down the aisle to this song when I finally get married. Joe understands and thinks this is hilarious but for the sake of our grandparents, should we actually decide to go halves on a forever together, we might just have to keep this one for the after-hours reception mix.

Regardless, it's a good spot right? Can't wait to get stuck in traffic with the bass up tomorrow morning :)



In other news: Still have yet to see cat lady since blogging about her-kinda feel like I jinxed myself, oh well.
I have, however, successfully worn a different pair of earrings everyday so at least that's something :)

No comments:

Post a Comment