I Like It. You don't? Get Your Own Blog.

I Like It. You Don't? Get Your Own Blog.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Cute!

Okay so I came across some super cute stuff today and I must share the wonderfulness! Enjoy! (Hint: If you don't have time to look through everything-go to the bottom on this post for the cutest thing of all!)



First off VW finally released pictures of the new Beetle and holy crap cute on a stick! 
Take a gander:

Yummy!

It's still too damned small for my needs but I'll be one jealous driver everytime I pass one of these on the road! 
Here's some more shots
And the commercial leading up to the unveiling?! Uh genius AND cute!




And I know some folks are hatin' on my government boyfriend, B'Rock O'Awesome, but take a second and just look at this adorabley nerdy picture of our fantastic president:

How cute is he? 
This is so something I would do if my significant other had a cardboard cut-out of themselves.



Okay, now I thought this video was super amazingly amazing... then it turned out to be an ad and I was a little bummed. I think you'll agree after watching, you're totally behind the awesomeness and then the ad part comes into play and your left with one of those, "really....really?" kind of tastes in your mouth. Just ruins it.
 Watch it though-no matter how you cut it, it's pretty great.


See what I'm talking about? Meh...




Now this isn't cute necessarily but I would totally get this if I had an IPad-it's just for funsies.
What do you think?
I think it would be fun to have the clicking noises of the old school typewriter resonating through the house while I'm emailing someone from my IPad. 



Okay. Here it is ladies and gentleman. The cutest thing on the face of the planet (at least this week)
ENJOY!



Did you like the little unexpected awesomeness at the end of that video? Cutest EVER right?! Hope that made your day-I'm gonna go watch it again!
I like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment