I Like It. You don't? Get Your Own Blog.

I Like It. You Don't? Get Your Own Blog.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Geek-out Moment of the Year!!

Alright, for those of you that know me, you're quite aware of my love for a one, Melissa Beck. I met became a fan of her when she was on the Real World New Orleans actin' stank and yelling at David for makin' a damn fool of himself. I LOVE this woman!

When I was in college a friend of mine informed me she had created a blog (before EVERYONE started writing these things-example: me) and I've been a devout follower ever since.

She is real and doesn't sugar coat anything about her life-which is incredible btw. She's now married to Glassjaw's bassist Justin Beck and has a beautiful little girl, Shalom.

Joe knows all about this woman because I make a point of sitting him down and reviewing some of the posts I find to be particularly incredible and just need to share.
Please find her blog on the list to the right ----->
Follow her and enjoy the way I have-she is quite the inspiration.

Well, I've written to her a few times and she's been nice enough to write back. Nothing crazy, we haven't met and we aren't pen pals by any means-but it's nice knowing that a busy mom/wife of a rockstar can still be down to earth enough to acknowledge people when they send her a hello.

As a follower of hers, I've come to learn she has a  HUGE obsession with Hello Kitty and the other day, I came across Duct Tape brand's announcement that they would be releasing a limited edition "Hello Kitty" print duct tape only available at Target.

Well I immediately thought of Mrs. Beck and I sent her a message right away. I didn't get a message back from her about this though, what I got was FAR superior....
Melissa Beck gave ME a shout out in HER blog! Check it out!

MelissaBeck


I am so honored!!!

Please do start reading the rest of her posts too-she really does live an amazing life and is surrounded by the most incredible group of family and friends one could only dream to have of their own.
MelissaBeck-I LOVE her!

No comments:

Post a Comment