I Like It. You don't? Get Your Own Blog.

I Like It. You Don't? Get Your Own Blog.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Girl Talk!


So Joe's aunt turned me on to these amazing little strips! These are absolutely perfect for the gal that does not have the time or patience to whip out the polish and sit around waiting for the paint to dry -literally.
There is an insane amount of patterns and colors to choose from so jump out and get them!

I got the exact pattern shown in the above picture but I must tell you-my nails looked 500 times better then the ones in the picture-I mean damn! I'll be honest, with the sparkles I did throw on a quick clear coat just to prevent flaking but for the straight colors and printed patterns you should be fine leaving the strips as is.

Here's the whole spread of styles out right now: (Joe's aunt got the pink camo set on the far left)


Seriously-go pick some up! You get enough in a pack for two full sets if you put them on right. These suckers last and when I tell you you can do anything right away-you honestly can! Not to over share-but I was in the middle of putting my set on and Cash threw up. How many nail polishes can you apply and then have the ability to clean up cat mess all within the same breath without ruining your nail job? Only these puppies as far as I'm concerned!

Granted two weeks later I went out and got my nails did for realz in a legit fancy salon acting all like "oh girlfriend did you see what that trick was wearing- mm hmm...." Oh it was nice. But I'm saying, if you don't have the extra scratch or have the time to wait for some paint to get to dryin-these are the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment