I Like It. You don't? Get Your Own Blog.

I Like It. You Don't? Get Your Own Blog.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Girls

This was released all of five minutes ago. You've heard the song, now experience the visual awesome!

In other news... I've been catching up on my Fabulous Beekman Boys and wouldn't you know it-they made me cry before work this morning! I am so attached to this show it's getting out of hand! You can find clips of the show on Hulu but for full episodes hit up the Planet Green channel.

Joe was awesome and subscribed to HuluPlus through XBox Live and now we get to watch shows via Hulu right from our big screen. It's lovely. I was hunting for the Beekman Boys and while they didn't have the show, they do have the ENTIRE catalog for Buffy the Vampire Slayer! Hallelujah!!

I've been glued to the couch all night and have already gotten through the first half of the season one. God lord how I've missed seeing David Boreanaz strutting his stuff in a tank top and leather pants (Happy Birthday DB btw!) I suggest ya'll hop on Hulu and reintroduce yourselves to the awesomeness that is the Buffster. Don't forget about the season Spike (James Marsters) is introduced!


I mean hello?!?! Robert Pattinson ain't nothin' next to these boys!

Not that I'm on a vampire trip or anything.... But I did just discover the Lost Boys film franchise released two additions after the original! I knew there was talks about creating a sequel-I even bought a copy of the script back in the 90s but apparently the 2nd AND 3rd films were made in 2008 and 2010! What's worse!-I watched them out of order! 

Sigh... Guess I'll just have to track down the missing film and have myself a nice little marathon. The sequels are garbage compared to the original (typical) so I might end up watching the original film again just to round everything out so I walk away feeling good about collection as a whole.

Why oh why are Vampires so damned appealing?? Don't even get me started on True Blood.....

No comments:

Post a Comment