I Like It. You don't? Get Your Own Blog.

I Like It. You Don't? Get Your Own Blog.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

It Honestly Does

Okay. So I have issues. I cry all the time. Commercials make me cry. Joe thinks it's adorable so that's a plus, but darnit-if I get THIS emotional over a commercial-how do you think I'll manage if I actually watch ANY of these videos?

Nice Job sending a great message while also promoting yourself Chrome-there's a reason you're the only web browsing system I use.... That and the fact that Joe told me you are superior to all others-but still.....


It really does get better btw. I love "the gays" (as Margaret Cho's mother would say), so if there's anyone out there that needs to vent or lean on someone-or knows someone who does-come see me. Not only am I hear to listen, I got yo back-ya heard!

No comments:

Post a Comment