I Like It. You don't? Get Your Own Blog.

I Like It. You Don't? Get Your Own Blog.

Friday, July 29, 2011

8-Bit and Beautiful

I know I don't have to tell you people this. But I freakin LOVE my IPad! His name is Oscar and he has a beautiful purple cover and he makes me smile.

About a month ago a friend of mine commented on FB that she was obsessed with this App called Tiny Tower. Well, thanks a lot Emily C! I am now just as obsessed (if not more-you, unlike myself, have a life) as you are! This game is addicting and it's one of the simplest games you could download! Words with Friends is more challenging then this App but I just cannot help myself!


If you have a smart phone or an IPad go download this app!don't download this App! It's torture! You're going to get sucked in and I don't want to be the person you blame for losing all of your spare time taking care of this little 8-bit apartment complex. I'm the female virtual Donald Trump over here! I just love it!

I'm actually neglecting my other Apps because I can't stop! So, Words with Friends, Battleship, Burn the Rope, Scrabble, Simon, Angry Birds; I'm sorry. But my heart (currently) belongs to Tiny Tower.  

No comments:

Post a Comment