I Like It. You don't? Get Your Own Blog.

I Like It. You Don't? Get Your Own Blog.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Is Chaulky a Real Word?

Because that's the only way I can describe my hair after using the Dry Shampoo for the first time. I don't know if I used too much, but when I sprayed my hair, I looked kind of like this poor girl:



Granted, once you brush it out your hair is back to it's normal color but still, I felt like I was about to play the roll as the elderly neighbor in some low budget elementary school play. While it did keep me from feeling totally disgusting all day, my hair felt like it had been set on fire and then covered in foundation. It was frizzed out and filmy. Dry, but not at all normal. You know how your hands feel after you apply a ton of baby powder? Yeah, hair felt just like that. Greasy yet dry, very bizarre. I still put it up in a messy bun but I was thankful I didn't feel grimy the entire day. 

I'll definitely use it again but I'll be able to actually shower the next time around so I'll feel completely clean-hooray! The only question I have is, should I use a shower cap like an old school champ? Or just throw her in an updo and move along? I have amassed quite the collection of complementary shower caps from my days working for a hotel so maybe I'll give the grandma look a try. 

I'm gonna keep the "no daily shampooing" train a'going and see if anything improves. Perhaps I can break the apparently bad cycle of daily shampooing and have even healthier hair (I never thought I had hair issues in the past but alright) then ever before.

No comments:

Post a Comment