I Like It. You don't? Get Your Own Blog.

I Like It. You Don't? Get Your Own Blog.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Updates

Alright, so I've successfully used the Dry Shampoo every few days for nearly two weeks now. The second time I tried it I made sure to go easy on the application and it turned out much better. I'll even be bringing it with us on our cruise.

Speaking of which, I'm going on a cruise!!!!!!
I know you already knew that, I just love saying it. We're leaving tomorrow in fact and I have been counting down the minutes!

Why is it every time you set off on a big trip, everything around you goes nuts the day before you leave? Seriously-work was a super hot mess today! Luckily everything was under control before I left so I hope nothing crazy happens while I'm away. Don't you just love those, "Welcome back! How was your trip? Your computer exploded..." greetings?



And just in case you forget and try to contact me, here's a little reminder kiddies:



No comments:

Post a Comment