I Like It. You don't? Get Your Own Blog.

I Like It. You Don't? Get Your Own Blog.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Hustlin'

I'm watching Ice Loves Coco and I just finished watching Mob Wives so forgive me if this post gets a little gangsta. I'll try real hard not to trip but no promises ya'll.

Joe is going to a soccer tournament (football for my foreign homies) this Saturday and has been back to playing Fifa like crazy. We no longer have the football sports channel to enjoy so he's been keeping up with everything soccer through various fan sites on the web. This week he stumbled upon what might possibly be the most wonderful commercial I've ever seen. Granted, I might feel this way because our home is all about soccer these days but judge for yourself:


It's one of those things we can't stop watching. Like the "I'm on a Boat" video and the "Jack Sparrow" joint. Just way too awesome to watch once. Here's another one from the same airline, these people don't play and I'm telling you, I hope they pay their creative team well because damn, they are geniuses!




It makes me want to go to Alaska purely to check out this soccer team and all of their awesome game traditions. And with those commercials? Please believe we will be flying Alaska Air okay? Don't hate.

And just for kicks, here's an old school commercial for the airline-apparently they've had a lock on commercial genius for decades! I am just loving these! 




No comments:

Post a Comment