I Like It. You don't? Get Your Own Blog.

I Like It. You Don't? Get Your Own Blog.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Brain

So in my last post I mentioned I had Lady Gaga's "Judas" stuck in my head for two days. Since then I've had the following songs in my head on and off for a full week:

LMFAO's "Party Rock Anthem"

Florence and the Machine's "The Dog Days are Over"


Lady Gaga's "Judas" AND "The Edge of Glory" (two Gaga's in one week!)




and finally 

Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream"

I'd try really hard to blame this on Joe but sadly he had absolutely nothing to do with getting these songs lodged into my cerebrum. I can't even blame the radio, yes I listen to it but I only listen to Elvis Duran and the Morning Show on Z100. They play songs every so often and they haven't played any of these all week! So what is it?! I can definitely blame the Voice and the Colbert Report for Florence, they both show cased "Dog Days" on their programs recently but other then that it's just my brain and it's love for these great tunes. 

Mind you, I'm not complaining about the songs themselves, I just wish I could get them to exist only in my Zune and not in my brain where my thoughts and important things I need to remember belong. It's driving me crazy!

Speaking of New York (that's where Elvis Duran broadcasts from)-what's up my homosexual family?! Congrats on being told officially, that you are in fact just as "human" as the rest of us. I'm sorry it took so long and I'm also sorry it's still not a nation-wide change. You should have been "allowed" (I say that in quotes because the whole idea that you need to be allowed to love is absurd) to marry and raise families together with all of the same benefits and rights as the rest of us since the beginning of time! So good for you and please, feel free to invite me to your fabulous weddings-I'm a super good gift giver ;)

Special shout out to an old friend and UHa classmate, Adrienne. The dear girl just married her wife over this past weekend and from the looks of their facebook posts, they had a really wonderful evening. Mazel Tov!

No comments:

Post a Comment