I Like It. You don't? Get Your Own Blog.

I Like It. You Don't? Get Your Own Blog.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Oh the Agony

Joe just dropped a bomb on me. Hulu is apparently up for sale! This means everything about the site could change and they may stop carrying some of the shows (cough-Buffy-cough-Angel-cough) we all love and miss!
I'm going to dedicate all of my free time to getting through the rest of BVS and Angel so I can be sure I don't miss out when everything is turned upside down. Why Hulu?! Why?!!

Oh and to add to this crazy week of mine-I've had Lady Gaga's Judas stuck in my head for the past two days!
Specifically "Ju-da-Juda-a-a-Ju-da-Juda-a-a" Alll day! I must remember to have Joe add this to my Zune so I can stop the madness once and for all!

Please share in my "pain"-enjoy!

1 comment: