I Like It. You don't? Get Your Own Blog.

I Like It. You Don't? Get Your Own Blog.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Stitch Me Up

Congratulations to Javier Colon for winning The Voice! 
I've been rooting for you since day one ever since I heard you were from Connecticut. Now that you've won, I just learned you also graduated from the University of Hartford (just like me!!!)


I'm forcing Joe to download your new song "Stitch by Stitch", it is just incredible! 
Congratulations!!!!

I love all of the other contestants too and will of course be downloading some of the other performances from the show as well. But good for you Javier! This is the first time I ever voted for a contestant on a TV show and I'm very proud to think my vote helped get you to the top four!
Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment