I Like It. You don't? Get Your Own Blog.

I Like It. You Don't? Get Your Own Blog.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Role Call

I have not watched an episode of Buffy since last weekend. We are just too damn busy and haven't spent much time at home to sit around and watch reruns. I've got a cue queue of new stuff in my DVR and I mustn't neglect the shows currently out there for my viewing pleasure.
I just started watching Angel in conjunction with Buffy so I really need to focus. Hopefully I'll be back to watching the awesomeness that is BVS next week.
The one thing I CANNOT stop watching however, is the awesome Alaska Airlines commercial I posted the other day. Seriously. This shit is too funny. It kills me every time I watch it and I watch it as often as possible. Simply genius.

1 comment:

  1. You spelled "cue" wrong. It's supposed to be "queue".

    SMARTYPHONE!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete