I Like It. You don't? Get Your Own Blog.

I Like It. You Don't? Get Your Own Blog.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Comin' In Hot!

I need a vacation. Which is a pretty comical statement when you consider I started my new job all of two weeks ago.

I've just got a ton on my plate these days it seems.
It's all gravy mind you, complete and utter gravy. Things are happening people-I'm makin' moves. But it's a lot and it's all-consuming, so I'm feeling a little fried.
I suppose I should think positively though, if everything pans out I should stand to have some major life changes up ahead and I have been in some serious need for quite sometime. I'm ready-let's do this.

I've got the new (and super amazing) job; I've still got Lia Sophia going on and I'm trying to fill up my calendar with this new catalog we've got running currently (book your shows today ladies!); I'm trying to finish up some custom jewelry orders on my Etsy site; my friend and I have created a new "child rearing" product that we're smack in the middle of designing and marketing; AND amidst all of that-I'm trying to get my house in order.
(FOUR jobs AND I have to clean the house? Touche life, touche.)
But it's all for some distant goal of bettering my future and creating a different life for myself so I'm gonna take it all in stride and slap a smile on my face through it all.
I've got my man encouraging me along the way which is pretty fantastic and my best friend Dave is currently running on all cylinders getting his small business together too so we've been supporting each others endeavors.

I'm still (not for much longer) extremely poor and in desperate need of a new wardrobe (coming soon!) but I'm happy.
My mother's actually been floating on air for the past few months constantly running around the house exclaiming "I love my life! I'm so happy" and now I get it. I think I'm there too. Things are just awesome. I'm tired as hell and seem to never have extra gas money when the damned warning light flicks on, but I'm happy. Because amongst all the stress and chaos, things are getting better and I can see the potential ahead. I'm one patient biotch and have waited a long time getting to this point and I can smile knowing full well that I'm almost at my "happy place"


Yeah I don't know, it's amazing what you come across on YouTube. It really is...

No comments:

Post a Comment