I Like It. You don't? Get Your Own Blog.

I Like It. You Don't? Get Your Own Blog.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

I Love My Man

Alright so the Packers won-whoo hoo!
But the REAL winner today, was my boyfriend Joe.

It was his birthday on the 26th and with all of the crappy weather we've had, his family wasn't able to get together and have a proper party for him until tonight.
His mother is a Wilton Cake instructor and used to own a bakery in Ridgefield, CT so it goes without saying that every birthday is delicious and spectacular.

This year, however, she and I conspired to make Joe a surprise cake. He was already in for a treat as he requested she try and make him a Neapolitan cookie cake, which she did, because she is crazy awesome; but I had asked her if there was anyway we could put the Bad Robot logo-this guy- on it to really make him pee his pants.
She thought that would be really fun so we were all good to go.

Well, I get to her house to get my decoratin'-on and wouldn't you know it, she forgot we planned to do the Bad Robot guy and had already trimmed the cake and made a bunch of lovely roses for it. Now, I don't know if any of you out there know a Wilton Cake Instructor, but they do NOT waste flowers. So we made room for both and Joe lost his marbles when he saw it-it was a crazy awesome surprise and I'm really happy with how the little guy turned out, take a look:

It's not the best picture (darn camera-phone) but there he is :)


Just a shot of the deliciousness underneath the awesomeness :)


If you don't know what the heck Bad Robot is-watch any tv show or movie produced by J.J. Abrahms and you'll get to see him. Bad Robot is his production company and I get excited at the end of every episode of Fringe when he comes on-just so damn cute!


Packers win-Joe gets what he called "the best cake he's ever had" tonight and I got to eat some crazy delicious (see Buffalo Chicken Dip) food. I. LIKE. IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment