I Like It. You don't? Get Your Own Blog.

I Like It. You Don't? Get Your Own Blog.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

God Bless Phil!

I really like this:


So the Groundhog was merciful and predicted an early spring. What's the prediction rate with this guy? Can I really trust that this "snowpocolypse" is almost over? I really do hope so, if not, Phil, you and I are going to have words and then I'mma make you shovel my driveway...

I've been home for the past two days because of this weather. It's nice to work from home while in my pj's with the TV on, but I think I'm coming down with a case of "cabin fever" which, coincidentally is sweeping over folks on Facebook at an alarming pace as well. Seriously Mother Nature, we're working on the whole hybrid cars thing-can you give us a break already?


In other news, a friend and I get into weird conversations... For example, he will one day own his own penguin which is pretty awesome, but for right now, he's just going to settle on getting two of these bad boys:




That's a figure 8 puffer fish. They're cute as hell but apparently pretty temperamental. They don't have spikes like regular puffer fish but do have fangs like barracuda and like to eat shrimp, prawns and snails and need a lot of space to 'stretch' out or they get nasty (like old people fighting over the last handicap space).  They are what are referred to as brackish fish meaning they live in a combination tank (saltwater/freshwater)  and get bored easily with their environment so you have to change stuff around a little bit because they are very curious and explore every inch of their surroundings. Sounds like one awesome fish! Hopefully he gets one soon but the standard tank size for two of these guys is a big ole 25 gal. so we'll see. That's a ton of room for just two fish, no matter how badass they might be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment