I Like It. You don't? Get Your Own Blog.

I Like It. You Don't? Get Your Own Blog.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

What Angry Birds?

I am addicted. 

There's a new game out called Entanglement. If you like puzzle games you can get lost in for hours on end, this baby is definitely for you. 
There are different versions of it for the IPhone, IPad and Google Chrome. It's not available on Android phones but I'm sure there will be something like it out soon in the Droid market. 

Google Chrome Version

Basically, you place these puzzle pieces around the board, trying to connect a squiggly line without hitting the boarders or center piece. The more connections you make, and the number of pieces you can wind the line through in a single move, increases your score. So far I haven't been able to beat 181 but some people out there have gotten a score as high as 500. 
It's a great game and so simple that even yo' momma can figure it out (and probably own you). So check it out if you've go time to kill. I don't recommend playing it if you've got someplace to be (like I did today and now I'm late-oops) because you will mess up your schedule, trust me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment