I Like It. You don't? Get Your Own Blog.

I Like It. You Don't? Get Your Own Blog.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hey, I'm new alright?

This is the weirdest thing.. I haven't done something like this since LiveJournal was all the rage back in the beginning of the new millennium. The only difference here, is this stuff is seriously more involved and will most likely be viewed by far more people. Hopefully you folks like it, if not, follow the blogs advice and get your own.

Apparently I'm too happy, or too accepting of anything and everything on Earth and have been scolded for "liking" things too much. Well haha to you dummies, now I've got a blog about it.

It's not going to "flow" and it certainly won't be "perfect" (though with the automatic spell check I'm feeling far more confident about it) Did you know spell check is two words? Just found it out myself, thank you Spell Check!

But yeah, some days I'll post rants about things I like and maybe even a few things that don't tickle me in all the right places (but hopefully there will be very little of this as I enjoy a good giggle fit) Some days I may just post pictures of things that make me happy like this:



Again, A LOT of things make me happy so none of this will follow any particular "theme" or order. When I like things I post 'em, that's about it. No method or agendas on this blog. Just a silly girl getting way too excited about things that most people wouldn't take a second glance at. But hey, it's my blog so stifle it Edith!

1 comment: