I Like It. You don't? Get Your Own Blog.

I Like It. You Don't? Get Your Own Blog.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Processing....

So the fridge hasn't come yet. The shipping company responsible for delivery is really weird. My invoice says I'm getting basic shipping yet when I called to find out why it hadn't been plopped on my doorstep yet, I was told I'd be getting their full service shipping in which they call me to schedule the drop off. Fun.
So while it is supposedly in CT as of last night, I have to wait to get verification via phone call and then I have to negotiate the hand off.
This is a slim refigerator discounted at Home Depot. This is not a child held for ransom. Why do we need to negotiate delivery terms?
Whatever, just get me my fridge so I can have delicious salads all day long, please and thank you.

Sidenote, completely unrelated: Well, sort of related, after I did all of the domestic things one does when one has an entire day off to themselves; I started Huluing certain shows so I could feel a little better about my afternoon of nothingness waiting for a fridge that apparently wasn't coming. Hot In Cleveland on TV Land? Holy crap-awesome! It's a sitcom in every sense of the word. A good script, a great cast, and some nice, light hearted jokes-nothing heavy, nothing too unrealistic. It's great and Betty White is glorious! Go watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment