I Like It. You don't? Get Your Own Blog.

I Like It. You Don't? Get Your Own Blog.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Lemme get 'dem Thin Mints....

Attention all Girls Scout Parents!

No one gave me a heads up and I got screwed out of ordering cookies last year and I ain't letting it happen again! (You folks need to let a girl know!) You want me to help your girlies reach their cookie goals? You gotta give me some advance notice-I was super bummed to see all the posts saying "cookies in come get your orders!" meanwhile I'm sitting here like wait, it's cookie season and no one told me?! NOT cool.

 I don't know which of your kids are in Girl Scouts so unless you give me a shout, I won't be able to order. Leave your comments here or on my FB and let me know when I need to get you the cash.

Now I'm ordering from YOUR KID not little Julie down the road that gave you a guilt trip for only ordering two measley boxes-YOUR little Julies only alright? I will definitely order at least 1 box from each of your kids and depending on how many comments I get, possibly more. Don't miss your chance! I want to help you all so please drop me a line so I can get in on that sweet, sweet Thin Mint action!
Love you-go Girl Scouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment