I Like It. You don't? Get Your Own Blog.

I Like It. You Don't? Get Your Own Blog.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Turn the Music Up...

Alright, first things first-the fridge has arrived! It's a slim so I still have to adjust the shelves a million times before I'll be happy with the configuration of everything but it's finally here so I'm one happy gal.

I also started a new job and met everyone in the office today. I am super psyched and can't wait to really get started. The job is an hour away though so I need to step up my Zune game fo realz. I've got the staples-my hip hop, my pop, my random one hit wonders. But I need to refresh and update my collection like whoa.

My three boyfriends with LA Reid, the only one missing is T.I but he's a little busy right now...


The problem with this, however, is the fact that I don't want songs I wouldn't be interested in taking up much needed space (the Zune is only a 2gig) And you really can't get a quality version of an individual song so it's best to download entire albums, which is fine because I usually like 90% of the stuff but the extra 10% is the annoying part. 
In order to be truly content I'd have to go through my entire collection song by song and individually delete stuff I don't care for and who has the time for that? 
So yeah, I gotta figure it out. I love all genres so finding new stuff won't be a problem. Anyways where was I going with this...? 
Whatever I'm just too excited about the new job right now. I'm working with an old friend from school and everyone I've met so far is ridiculously awesome. Hooray for me!

In other news, I'll be going to see Aziz Ansari this Saturday at Mohegan Sun. He's an amazing stand up comedian and currently stars as Tom Haverford in the hit show Parks and Recreation. Take a look:


This show came out the same year as Community and quite honestly if you watch one and not the other-you are stupid. It's like peanut better and jelly. You cannot possibly Tivo Parks and Rec without Community, it just wouldn't be right. Check our 'Mr. Chang' on Community too, you might recognize him, he did some great work in The Hangover. If you really need help deciding if Community is right for you-go find the paintball episode. You'll thank me later ;)

Go warm up the DVR folks, I like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment