I Like It. You don't? Get Your Own Blog.

I Like It. You Don't? Get Your Own Blog.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Prepare your pants...

because you're gonna pee a little.

Actually, a lot!
MSN.com, those glorious bastards, posted a little blurp about this artist, Mari Kasurinen this morning and I when I looked over the work-I definitely needed a new pair of jeans.

Click the link to her site and then look at the 'sculpture' page first thing.

If you're a popculture nerd like myself-you will positively DIE! I'm putting the link in my links (what else?) section as well so you can come back and visit the site whenever you wish (as I will be doing-A LOT) but seriously-stop reading this and get over there!

1 comment:

  1. And holy shit-you can purchase the work! The Rogue is currently available and I have put in an inquiry as to it's price-cross your fingers that this nerd may get her hands on the ultimate pop-culture-mash-up piece of all time!

    ReplyDelete